Everyone knows that the more human interaction with manual reporting tasks is introduced, the more opportunity for error exists. By using an HR system thatis fully automated, the business of time management becomes a lot more accurate with much less time devoted to the tasks.
In the good old days (you may still be on a manual system), the steps for managing personnel time sheets was cumbersome, and fraught with opportunities for error. Human Resources business agents not only had to ensure that everyone’s name appeared on the time sheets or time cards, and once an error occurs, someone had to be searched out to approve any changes to the document. Next, the compilation at the end of a pay cycle had to be accomplished, ensuring proper deductions, withholding parameters and time and attendance reporting was calculated with wages and benefits. Once the HR department was satisfied in the accuracy of the documentation, it was finally forwarded to accounting, or service provider for check preparation, etc. Then another series of manual tasks were performed to input the data into the accounting system, financial reporting software and eventually a pay period would conclude, just in time for the next one to begin.
Through an efficient, fully automated personnel time sheet management software solution, those painful tasks can be a thing of the past.
Here’s 5 great reasons you should consider automation:
- Time sheets Can be filled out Automatically or Manually. Regardless of how you choose to utilize the human resources system software, you will be more accurate and utilize valuable time resources much more wisely. By using the “Time Clock” method of automation, employees can log into the system, and the time is recorded immediately. This is the recommended method; however, time sheets can be printed out and documented manually, should systems be unavailable, or for training purposes. If you want to say goodbye to paper, the fully automated option now equates to a “greener” office for the environment.
- Condensing Information from multiple locations/departments. With automation, efficiencies on a grand scale occur. Reporting from individual reporting locations can be viewed individually or grouped with ease. Either pre-set reporting or “on-the-fly” reporting queries will cut the cost of doing business.
- Reporting is one touch based on multiple parameters. Perhaps one of the greatest benefits human resources professionals experience is the speed and accuracy of any type of employee report that executive management may desire.
- User Access Rights can be pre-determined for security. In the age of increased data and personal information security, establishing parameters for which individuals can access information at every level.
- Simplification of the administration center. With the payroll system interfaced with the accounting system, the business automation is much more efficient and decreases human error.
Myco Portal’s employee portal solutions include many more features besides time sheet management, each of which is designed to make your business life easier, and more error free. For a confidential, no-cost or obligation consultation, please feel free to contact us today.